Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First weekend of rehearsals completed!

Well to answer my sister's question....

I have an amazing cast. 

Adele - Kiersten Hanly
Katherine - Celine Filion
Dee - Heather Archibald
Vanessa - Alexa Higgins
Mother - Jane Morris
Man - J.P. Chartier

My stage manager's name is Jessica Bidgood Clark and she has incredible energy.  She's very calm and detail-oriented - I love her!

I have an awesome poster designed that I'll figure out how to post up here shortly.  Jerome Bourgault designed it - again a wonderful person who's very interested in this project.

I also have a new title for the play.  It's changed to "My Mother's Daughter".


Who am I and why? In this award-winning play, four women face each other and themselves as they struggle with choices and questions of identity. “Moving but not at all sentimental from beginning to end” (Alvina Ruprecht, CBC Radio), it’s a dramatic but light-hearted revelation about four people whose past has determined their inevitable present.

Show times include:
Thursday, June 16 6:30pm
Friday, June 17 11pm
Sunday, June 19 6pm
Tuesday, June 21 9:30pm
Wednesday, June 22 6:30pm
Sunday, June 26 2:30pm


The first weekend of rehearsals were amazing, we played games and we also managed to, by the 2nd day, get up on our feet and block a bit.  One of the highlights for me was watching Alexa fall in love with vacuum cleaners.  I'm digging this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment